- Complications in BCS and how to avoid them. 15 min (S. McCulley)
- Morbidity after implant based breast reconstruction. 15 min (S. Pompei)
- Personal 30 years' experience in perioperative management of the patients in aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery. 10 min (V. Khrapach)
- Discussion. 40 min
- Summetrization procedures after BCS and breast reconstruction:
a. British approach. 15 min (S. McCulley)
b. Continental Europe approach. 15 min (M. Hamdi)
- Surgical prevention of lymphedema – is it that possible in reality? 15 min (O. Savenkov)
- The European Center of Lymphatic Surgery: a multi-disciplinary approach. 15 min (M. Hamdi)
- What are "good" or "bad" – instruments of functional and esthetical evaluation of the breast surgery results (review). 15 min (A. Kolacinska)
- Breast reconstruction from the patient's point of view – what is really important? 15 min (A. Uzlova, patient's talk)
- Discussion. 30 min
- Angiosarcomas of the breast. 10 min (A. Saulov)
- Flap choice in free flap breast reconstruction. 10 min (S. Galych)
- CT and thermography planning of perforant flaps. 10 min (S. Slesarenko)
- Intra-flap anastomosis or emergency bypasses in free DIEP flap breast reconstructions - a valuable tool or not? 10 min (R. Horch)
- What I have learned in 20 years of immediate breast reconstruction with alloplastic materials. 15 min (A. Blidaru)
- Hyperbaric oxygenations after skin-sparing mastectomy with immediate implant reconstruction. 10 min (V. Myronovych)
- Rotational flaps in oncoplastic breast conserving surgery. 10 min (O. Zotov)
- Lymphatic surgery in Ukraine – current state and future perspective. 10 min (O. Savenkov)
- National overview of breast reconstruction in Sweden. 10 min (D. Unukovych)
- Concept of invisible surgery – new approach in oncoplastic BCS. 10 min (A. Zhygulin)
- Radiotherapy after BCT and reconstructions. Single institution approaches and experience. 10 min (M. Sokolovska)
- Different techniques in adjuvant radiotherapy after breast conserving surgery to avoid cardiotoxicity. Single institution experience. 10 min (N. Serjohina)
- Discussion. 25 min
- BCS TDAP reconstruction. 15 min (M. Hamdi)
- BCS LICAP flap reconstruction. 15 min (S. McCulley)
- BCS Lateral parenchymatous flap reconstruction. 15 min (A. Zhygulin)
- BCS modified Ribeiro flap reconstruction. 15 min (A. Zhygulin)
- Discussion. 30 min
- The treatment of local and disseminated breast cancer. Tendencies in 2018. 20 min (O. Kovaliov)
- The DCIS problem – is it really a cancer? Pathologist's perspective. 15 min (O. Koshyk)
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy – what is the purpose and what does really matter? 15 min (J. Gligorov)
- Debates: Who has the last word in neoadjuvant chemotherapy discussion – surgeon or medical oncologist?
a. Clinical oncologist's perspective. 10 min (O. Kovaliov)
b. Surgeon's perspective. 10 min (D. Unukovych)
- Escalation and de-escalation in the era of BC subtyping - impact on systematic treatment. 20 min (J. Gligorov)
- Prevention of fertility functions during chemotherapy. Overview of the methods. 10 min (Y. Shparyk)
- Discussion. 15 min
- Controversies in regional nodal RT in the SLNB era. Who really needs the treatment? 15 min (Y. Belkacemi)
- Personalized radiotherapy: which patients will not need adjuvant RT? 15 min (A. Kuten)
- Debates: CR after neoadjuvant chemotherapy: surgery, radiotherapy or both?
a. Radiation oncologist. 10 min (Y. Belkacemi)
b. Surgeon. 10 min (P. Basta)
- Intraoperative radiotherapy: what to do after results of TARGIT and MILAN trials? 15 min (Y. Belkacemi)
- Role of loco-regional RT after oncoplastic surgery and breast reconstruction. 15 min (Y. Belkacemi)
- Discussion. 10 min
- Risk factors of local recurrence nowadays. Review. 15 min (A. Kolacinska)
- Debates: What is better from the oncological and functional point of view - mastectomy or oncoplastic lumpectomy?
a. Mastectomy. 10 min (D. Unukovych)
b. Oncoplastic BCS. 10 min (S. Pompei)
- Advanced oncoplastic techniques in BCS (British approach). 15 min (S. McCulley)
- Chest wall perforator flaps in oncoplastic breast surgery. 15 min (M. Hamdi)
- Nonpalpable lesions and their localization in breast conserving surgery. 15 min (D. Murawa)
- Case reports. 20 min (A. Zhygulin)
- Discussion. 30 min
- Good reconstruction starts from good mastectomy – oncological and technical aspects of skin/nipple sparing mastectomy. 15 min (S. McCulley)
- Debates: immediate vs delayed reconstruction.
a. Immediate reconstruction. 10 min (M. Scheflan)
b. Delayed reconstruction. 10 min (Ch. Andree)
- Debates: implant vs autologous reconstruction.
a. Implant reconstruction. 10 min (S. Pompei)
b. Autologous reconstruction. 10 min (M. Hamdi)
- Debates: radiotherapy and breast reconstruction - where are we now?
a. Immediate reconstruction is afraid of radiotherapy. 10 min (Ch. Andree)
b. Immediate reconstruction is not afraid of radiotherapy. 10 min (S. McCulley)
- Meshes and reconstruction – where are we now? 15 min (M. Scheflan)
- Submammary fold – crucial element of implant reconstruction. 10 min (S. Pompei)
- Lipografting and reconstruction. What's new? 15 min (M. Scheflan)
- Discussion. 30 min
Professor, Sana Kliniken Düsseldorf. Head of Clinic of plastic and aesthetic surgery.
Plastic and reconstructive surgeon. ISAPS Professor of Plastic Surgery.
Chairman of the Plastic Surgery Department at Free University of Brussels.
Consultant plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgeon at Nottingham’s renowned City Hospital.
Clinical Associate Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Technion — Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
Chairman of the Department of Plastic and Hand Surgery, Spokesman of the Department of Surgery, University Hospital Erlangen (Germany).
Professor of Military Division of the Medical University of Breast Design Days, Lodz, Poland. Consultant surgeon of Cancer Center, Copernicus
Professor of the surgical oncology Department of Surgery, Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest.
Chief of the Department of General and Minimally Invasive Surgery, Hospital of the Baptism Monument of Poland, Gniezno.
Professor of medical oncology, the Medical Oncology Department. Head of Breast Cancers Expert Center INSERM U938 - Cancer
Chairman of the Department of Radiation Oncology. Head of the Henri Mondor Breast Unit,
Breast Center Capio St. Goran Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden. Member of the International Society of Surgery (ISS), Breast Surgery
Head of the Department of Oncology in Zaporizhzhia Academy of
The Department of Surgery №4 in National Medical University, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Head of the Department of Reconstructive Microsurgery and Tissue Transplantation, National Institute of Surgery and Transplantology, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Associate Professor. The Department of Oncology and Medical Radiology in Lviv Medical University.
Head of the department of plastic and reconstructive breast surgery at the medical centre "Clinic Garvis", consultant surgeon at the Dnipro Regional Oncological hospital, Dnipro, Ukraine.
- 5600 UAH
Ukrainian Breast Conference
Kyiv, Parkova road,16а
for the Conference participants!
For comfortable accommodation the following hotels are recommended, they offer a special discount for the participants of the event.
Hotel Raddisson Blu Hotel
(follow the link for registration)
Address: 22, Yaroslaviv Val str., Kyiv
Premier Hotel Lybid (booking following the link or over the phone (044) 597-90-07).
While booking the hotel, please, inform the hotel employee with the code word “LISOD”. Address: 1, Peremohy sq., Kyiv
Dnipro Hotel (booking following the link or over the phone +38 (067) 693-03-16).
While booking the hotel, please, inform the hotel employee with the code word “LISOD”. Address: 1/2, Khreshchatyk str., Kyiv